We found this egg and a note in our classroom this morning. In English we thought about what the creature what be.
In maths we worked out what was inside of the egg by measuring different creatures footprints. We were told that the creatures footprints were 11 cubes long so we measured each footprint to find out who left the egg. We found out that it was creature number 4 which was a … T-rex.
We hope that it hatches soon!!
We were role playing Beegu being lost. Here are some freeze frames of our lesson.
“I am looking for Beegu.” – Yvette
“I am frightened because I am lost.” – Imani
“I am scared because I cant’t find my mummy and daddy.” – Islah
“I am asking someone to help me find my mum.” – Ruby
“We are happy that we found each other.” – Maya and Andrew
SeaCity Museum trip on PhotoPeach
Have a look at what we did on our trip to find out more about the Titanic and take a look at our boats that we made!!
Welcome to your new blog
A few quick tips before you delete this automated blog post:
- Make sure your first post is an exciting and engaging one!
- Ask your children what they think of the blog and what they would like to see on it. Act on their recommendations.
- Make sure your blog demonstrates to your children how much you personally love learning. Your example will be powerful.
- Celebrate your childrenâ€™s achievements and consider them the primary audience for this blog.
- Use hyperlinks to connect your children with content from other classes around your school, other websites and other schools around the globe.
Commit these tips to memory and then delete them. They will self-destruct anyway if this blog exhibits any signs of being boring.
This blog will be what you make it. Enjoy!